I make every pair of these polymer clay earrings by hand with the utmost love. As with anything handmade, there will be slight imperfections. Please note, there will be slight variations compared to what is pictured as every earring that is made has a unique pattern depending on where it’s cut out in the clay slab.
All the earrings are nickel-free.
Approximate earring length: 0.7 inches
We recommend the following care instructions:
- Do not wear the earrings when applying perfumes, lotion, makeup or hair products
- Do not get the earrings wet
- Store earrings away from sunlight
- Avoid dropping the earrings as they may break
- Do not wear while exercising
- Store earrings in a container to avoid scratches
- Brass will naturally tarnish when exposed to oxygen. We recommend using a small amount of brass cleaner to polish the brass component. Do not use the brass cleaner on the polymer clay
- Do not let children play with the earrings as it contains small parts